As with so many things in life, the permanent and reliable waterproofing of a flat roof is a question of technology. Thanks to our innovative, high-quality RESITRIX® waterproofing solutions, a roof’s service life can even exceed the service life of the building it is installed on. The South German Plastics Centre acknowledges the fact that RESITRIX® has a service life of more than 50 years.
RESITRIX® waterproofing membranes make partial surface and complete refurbishment projects on the existing roof waterproofing solution an absolute doddle, so you can rest assured that your roof won’t end up leaking again.
The advantages of RESITRIX® at a glance
- Certified service life of more than 50 years, even for seam joints (SKZ-study)
- No additional surface protection; resistant to ozone, UV an infrared radiation
- Flexible at low temperatures of down to -40 °C
- Permanently elastic without plasticisers
- Practically free from shrinkage throughout its entire service life
- Simple and safe installation without any naked flames
- Root-resistant to FLL and therefore suitable for all green roofs
- Sustainable (EPD certified and DGNB compliant)